Welcome!

Come with me as I discover all the new treasures along the journey the Lord has placed before me. The journey might not always be easy or fun, but as a daughter of the King, I (and you!) can rest assured He will always carry us through.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wisdom Wednesday

"I just can't get over how I feel. It's making me crazy!" Sometimes you have to choose to think and live differently than what was given to you in your past--or even what may be happening today. Dwelling on the negative, on your weaknesses, on your pain is a choice. Instead, let those negatives turn you to God! By making that choice, you're choosing to love God with all your mind just as the Bible commands (Matthew 22:37).

The result? It's good "spiritual mental health," the peace and well-being the Spirit of God gives when we think and act on the truths of God's Word.
Elizabeth George

No comments: