Welcome!

Come with me as I discover all the new treasures along the journey the Lord has placed before me. The journey might not always be easy or fun, but as a daughter of the King, I (and you!) can rest assured He will always carry us through.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Photo Booth Friday

This week has flown by. I can't believe we are now halfway through October already. It has been FREEZING here. Where is Fall? Oh, how I've missed fall. The crisp, but not FREEZING temps.

Not much is going on around here. Nothing new to really report. :) Finally have a break with the doctor appointments. I've been stuck more by the "bloodwork vampire"in the past 2.5 months than I have in several years. So thankful my arm can rest. :) Now, we'll just see what happens in the next 6 months until I see the doc again!


Well, for photo booth Friday, I leave you with a pic of the cutest kids around! :)




No comments: