Welcome!

Come with me as I discover all the new treasures along the journey the Lord has placed before me. The journey might not always be easy or fun, but as a daughter of the King, I (and you!) can rest assured He will always carry us through.

Monday, July 18, 2011

1 year!

Hard to believe one year has already gone by.

Hard to believe this little bundle...
Is now this big bundle. :)
He is such a delight.

Brandon just had his 1 year checkup and weighed in at 24 lbs, and was 31 inches long. He always jumping, probably due to his love of the jumperoo when he was a bit younger. This in turn, as turned his legs rock solid! He is certainly a strong boy.
He is saying lots of things now. Daddy, Dada, bye bye, ball, kitty, Mom, Mama, "I did it", and lots of other jibberish. :)

He loves to play with his cousins, and especially loves his cousin Hayden. This boy can make Brandon smile, even when he is fussy. :)

He is eating all table food, and getting picky. He is also being weaned off formula and drinking milk. He still wants a bottle before his naps and at bedtime. He is not fond of a sippy cup, but will try it. Give him a cup with a straw and he is in heaven.
He is getting close to taking off and walking on his own. He has been standing by himself quite a bit, lets go of furniture and doesn't hold on tight anymore. He enjoys "walking" on his knees all of a sudden, but will often try to stand up from this position and take a step.
He loves his blankies.

We recently had his 1 year birthday party, so I will try to get pictures of that up soon. :) My good camera's lense broke, so I had to use my old point and shoot camera while I wait for my new one to come in. Blah..oh well, it captured some memories, and I'm glad to have them, even if they are a bit grainy. :)

No comments: