Welcome!

Come with me as I discover all the new treasures along the journey the Lord has placed before me. The journey might not always be easy or fun, but as a daughter of the King, I (and you!) can rest assured He will always carry us through.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Photo Booth Friday

It's Friday! I can't believe how fast this week has seemed to go.

We have been living at the house now for about a month. We still have some "putting away" to do. Sometimes I feel as if it is never going to be done! I'm hoping to make a dent in it soon. One of the rooms that has been put on the back burner, as far as decor goes has been our bedroom. I just can't seem to figure out what I want to do. I knew I wanted some sort of wall art, but it's hard to find something for a bedroom. They have TON of stuff for all other areas of a home, but a bedroom is pretty limited. This one in particular seemed to be the reoccuring phrase I was seeing, so I decided on it. Plus, it's vinyl, so if I want to move it, it is easy to remove (with a hair dryer). So, here is a start to the decor of the bedroom...


Have a great Friday! :)

No comments: